Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Life Is Good...

Image result for life is good  What a great summer this has been!  And it went by so fast!  We have been and are very busy with visits from children and grandchildren as well as visits to them.  Of course the children are grown.  I am always fascinated about how my perspectives change with age and also observe the same phenomenon in others. 
  I have great memories of both my maternal and paternal grandparents.  One of the things I remember, when I was about eight years old, was my grandmother preparing my supper on a TV tray table so I wouldn't miss my favourite programs.  It was fun to do the same thing for a granddaughter two generations later, this summer.
  I hope from their vantage point, all those that were involved with raising me and have since passed on, know they are loved and appreciated by me.

The simplest toy, one which even the youngest child can operate, is called a grandparent. - Sam Levenson



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Appreciate Feedback! ironhorse306@yahoo.com