Thursday, September 11, 2014

"I'd Like To Buy The World A Coke And Keep It Company....."

  I have said before that I would keep my comments apolitical.  I don't believe today's subject violates that.  It is a subject of World Community.

  Lately, I am finding current events more disturbing then usual. Pretty good chance you might agree. I don't need to tell you what they are because the media always puts it in our face.  Because of all the things going on, I think it has caused some of us to develop or increase our level of prejudice towards people or groups outside of our sphere.  This could be defined by race, religion, culture, nationality, political ideology, etc.  Domestically, one of those situations is immigration.  We often get agitated with the immigrants that come into the US.  The thing is, every American is an immigrant or a descendant of an immigrant unless your ancestors are American Indians.  Looking for a better life is a natural goal for any human being.  That being said, any good scenario of any subject can be exploited or perverted.  Immigration is no exception.  Bottom line, I have no problem with immigration as long as two points are followed:  1.  Immigrate legally.  2.  Learn the prevailing language.
  Going back to current events, with all the television channels available, don't you wish there could be a news hour which contained only good news?  If there is one, please let me know!

  Would you like a good feeling moment?  Click here.  Yes, it's true, I am partial to Coke.  Just wish it was made with sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup!  But will have to save that issue for another blog entry.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Appreciate Feedback! ironhorse306@yahoo.com