Saturday, January 14, 2012

Musical Message

Image result for choices  I was listening to the radio, today, and heard a song for the first time that grabbed me.  Before I tell you about the song, I have to bend your ear a little bit.  No surprise there!  In the past I have spoken a couple times about balance.  Balance can apply to many things, but to put it simply, it applies to choices.  Among many of the choices we make, one of them is that we can choose to be cynical or we can choose to be gullible or we can choose to be somewhere in between.  In many choices, it is a fine line between one or the other.  BUT in many choices there is a lot of gray area.  That is the wonderful thing about the free agency that people have.  We can make our own choices, as long as it doesn't break any laws.  Usually when we make choices, it has our own interest at heart, what about choices that affect other people?  Okay, I have rambled on long enough.  Here is the song I spoke of, by Carrie Underwood.  The message is simple, enough said.
Click here:  Change

It is our choices... that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Appreciate Feedback! ironhorse306@yahoo.com