Thursday, February 9, 2012

Eventualities....

  Well, it had to happen eventually, and it did happen, but did it have to be two days before my birthday?  Generally I am a realist but when it comes to one's mortality, it is easy to be taken aback.  The event I am speaking of was merely a conversation with someone, however, the substance of the conversation was a question asking me if certain possessions of mine could be bequeathed to them upon my passing.  It is a kind of question that can make one give pause.
Image result for will  The more I dwelled on it, the more I thought it wasn't really a big deal.  I mean, it wasn't a big deal to prepare my Will.  That was done as simple action of being responsible as one matures.  What can be more helpful then to be told of an interest in something I have, as opposed to risking giving something that isn't wanted or needed by the recipient?
Image result for to do list  So there you have it, my big jarring event for the week which I got over quite easily.  Besides, the way I look at it, I haven't even reached the three-quarter mark of my life yet, and as long as I have stuff on my To Do list, I will keep churning away!

In reality, we are all travelers - even explorers of mortality. - Thomas S. Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Appreciate Feedback! ironhorse306@yahoo.com