Sunday, November 21, 2010

Life Forces - Chapter 9 - Anticipation

  Anticipation is one of those emotions that can go either way.  You anticipate with joy the coming of Christmas or you anticipate with sadness the ending of summer.  Because we are creatures of intelligence, we can think a lot about something that is yet to happen.  As often the case, this emotion can connect with others.
  I have been anticipating the arrival of this emotion in my series with happiness because it is the last one.  Once I started the series, I realised how much work it was.  It was like giving myself a homework assignment.  Nevertheless, once I started it, I was going to finish it.  I hope you found it, at least, mildly interesting and informative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Appreciate Feedback! ironhorse306@yahoo.com