Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's A Living - Part 8

Image result for micros 2700
Micros 2700
Image result for tec ma1650
TEC MA-1650
RVP Business Systems, Boise, ID,  was my place of employment in 1997.  As before, some customers followed me from my last employer, which was nice.  At RVP, I continued working on the same product lines with a heavier emphasis on TEC's and Micros. It was a substantially bigger company then my previous employer where there was only two of us.  RVP had about a dozen employees and I made some good friends there.  One thing that was different, I was allowed to sell supplies, i.e. ribbons and paper, for commission.  I liked that and did pretty well.  It wasn't difficult, I already had a working relationship with the customers and they need supplies, anyway.  All I had to do was open my mouth!
  Sometime after I left RVP, it was purchased and reorganized and became DirectPOS.
  Big career change next!.......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Appreciate Feedback! ironhorse306@yahoo.com