Monday, September 6, 2010

And They Call It Puppy Love......

Puppy Love Smooches by Taylor Sawyer  The first time a girl was attracted to me was in kindergarten.  Her name was Patty and I had no interest in girls so paid her no mind.  As we all know, girls mature faster then boys, so eventually, I was attracted to a girl by the name of Nancy Falvey.  I thought she was sooo pretty.  Looking back, I think she reminded me of Annette Funicello from the Mickey Mouse Club who I thought was a bit of alright.  I believe I was in the 4th grade at Bonython School in Saco, Maine, so about 9 years old.
  Occasionally I would steal a kiss from her in the back of the room and she didn't seem to mind.  One winter day I even asked her out on a 'date'.  I walked to her home with my sled in tow to pick her up and we walked to a nearby hill upon which we rode my sled.  She must have either become bored or cold but said she wanted to go home.  I said OK and she went home alone and I continued sledding.  Obviously my dating skills needed some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Appreciate Feedback! ironhorse306@yahoo.com