Thursday, October 21, 2010

Life Forces - Chapter 5 - Surprise

Image result for surprise  Today's basic emotion is Surprise.  I don't have many thoughts on that except that I can see two categories; negative responses and positive responses.  Again, we can connect to other emotions, if the surprise frightens or alarms, then it would associate to Fear, such as discovering a spider on your arm.  If the result is happiness, then we have Joy, for example, you reach into your pocket and find money you didn't know you had.
  Pretty cut and dry, and now you can be surprised that I am finished and won't bore you with a lot of rhetoric!

I doubt whether the world holds for any one a more soul-stirring surprise than the first adventure with ice-cream. - Heywood Broun

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Appreciate Feedback! ironhorse306@yahoo.com