Saturday, August 28, 2010

And Now A Word From Our Sponsor....

  Having a blog is kinda like being a radio DJ, you don't really know who is listening, unless they 'call in'.
I occasionally will chat with someone and learn that they, indeed, read my blog which I appreciate hearing.
Soooooo, it would mean a great deal to me, dear 'listeners', if you would occasionally leave a post below the blog entries where it says comments and/or go to the right side of the page and become a 'follower' by clicking on Follow.  That way, you will get my pearls of wisdom (or rocks in your shoe) automatically, if you are lucky enough to have the correct brand of email.
  This blog serves two purposes, one; it is an outlet for my brain so it doesn't get backed up and then I would have to call Roto-Rooter, and two; maybe I will come out with something that might be helpful to you in some way, or at least give you a chuckle.
  Thanks for listening, folks, and tune in again, soon! (cue the music)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Appreciate Feedback! ironhorse306@yahoo.com