Saturday, August 21, 2010

What If?.......

  Many of us have deeply buried ambitions that may or may not come to fruition.  Either they are impossible or impractical or beyond our means or ability or what have you.  Who knows?  Maybe we will accomplish one someday!
  Here are the ones that come to my strange little mind:

1.  What if I wrote a book about time travel?  The main premise of the book would be to solve historical mysteries.  I would have to physically place my time machine in the location of the historical event and then simply go back into time.  Easy enough.  At which point, I would find all the facts necessary to figure out what exactly happened, say, for example, the Kennedy assassination.

2.  What if I found a winning lottery ticket and came into a lot of money?  To be more concise, the amount would be $89,628,409.73  No problem.  Find a different home (brick), buy a truck, save a portion, invest a portion and share with family.  Would I still keep my job?  I dunno.

3.  What if I invented something that would be practical and provide me annuity income for the rest of my life?  A little fame wouldn't hurt either.  I would tell you what the invention would be if I knew.  And if I knew, I would go ahead and invent it and this blog wouldn't be necessary!

4.  What if I could recover all those little treasures that I had growing up from the time I was born?  They would be very interesting to see now, not to mention collectibles!  I really loved my Remco Crystal Radio and Erector sets.

5.  What if I could email family members and friends that have passed on?  I would tell them all the things I should have said while they were still with us.

There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not? - Robert Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Appreciate Feedback! ironhorse306@yahoo.com