Dear Reader, If you find a broken link, please leave a comment. Thanks!
Saturday, August 14, 2010
The Gourmet Corner
Do you have 'comfort foods'? I do. My older sister has similar tastes with a few variations. My comfort foods originate from my childhood:
1. Crushed saltine crackers and milk in a bowl with sugar.
2. Bread and milk in a bowl with sugar.
3. Baked bean sandwich.
5. Cain's sandwich spread sandwich (nothing else).
6. Peanut butter on saltine crackers.
7. Eating frozen lemonade concentrate out of the can with a spoon (pucker up!).
8. Cinnamon and sugar on buttered toast.
I suspect this is why no one has encouraged me to open a restaurant.